Why RAK Free Zone is the First Choice Amongst All Free Zone in the UAE?
Setting up a company can be hard. From setting up an office to getting approvals. With free zone, you can leave your office renting space worries out of your mind. But for companies that are looking for a company formation in free zones or free zone companies, in general, have a lot to research on.
One of the most important being where to set up base. The UAE is a commonly preferred place for businesses of any kind. The competition makes it better and tougher.
Depending on your company statistics you need to choose a zone that is not only feasible but that which will be profitable. One of the best choices for a free zone company is the RAKEZ. Ras Al Khaimah Economic Free Zone. And here’s why.
Benefits of RAKEZ
- RAKEZ is considered one of the best places to set up free zone companies after Jebel Ali. This popularity rises due to the advanced infrastructure of five ports and providing various free zone options.
- RAKEZ is best for companies that require a warehouse facility. Have customizable warehouses and plots of industrial land for projects.
- RAKEZ is exempt from tax and has great connectivity that spreads all over the UAE.
- You have 100% ownership of your company with no restriction on currencies, that allows you to go forth with your company set up with ease.
- RAKEZ is exempt from import and re-export duties.
- It is cost-effective to set up your company and for living in the area making your business setup services optimal.
- Companies can have an account in the local bank and carry out regular transactions flexibly.
- With RAKEZ you have the option to carry out trading with zero visa option.
RAKEZ has a highly workable choice for you to choose from. Some of the most popular activities are as such:
Some companies fall under substance requirements and thus might be required to obtain special documents or approvals as put forth. While some companies may require managers to provide relevant degree approved by the UAE embassy to show the legitimacy of their education qualification and as to their proficiency for the business being conducted. Activities falling under this category are:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Architectural design and consultancy
- Communication consultancy
- Aviation consultancy
Keeping all this in mind choose accordingly to ensure a successful company registration.
One of the standing points of RAKEZ is its cost-effectiveness. Here are some pointers on the cost options and various benefits provided in terms of finance in the RAKEZ.
- RAKEZ hold discount campaigns and promotions to help out companies to bag an offer for their company set up.
- They also have a product for women under the name Women in Power where they offer up to 40% off for women wanting to set up a free zone company under any package.
- Companies availing the 3-year package enjoy a 25% discount with resident visas being free of cost.
- RAKEZ provide the option for investors to set up a company through their international offices located in India, Germany, Turkey, etc.
- RAKEZ have cheap renewal package of AED 1,000 with an end-of-the-year mandatory financial audit.
- RAKEZ also allows easy business liquidation at a low rate. The process may take up to 3-4 weeks. Take measures accordingly.
One of the biggest benefits of setting up in RAKEZ is the ease of renting or buying an office space at a low cost. Along with many other benefits are what makes RAKEZ attractive to companies wanting to set up in the UAE.
Need help with your business setup? Get the guidance of our experts at RadiantBiz and set up your dream company at RAKEZ hassle-free. We are a team of professional business setup consultants who will help you in every step of your company formation.
\Tell us your thoughts on Ras Al Khaimah Economic Free Zone in the comments below.