Know All Types of Free Zones in UAE
What are Free zones in UAE?
A free zone is a zone where trading and taxes are minimal. They add to the international trade of the company by providing 100% ownership to foreign investors.
There are four major types of Dubai free zone:
- Free ports– They promote economic development and trade and can include several free zones or a single one.
- Free trade zones (FTZ) – These are duty-free areas for the purpose of trade, particularly re-exports.
- Export processing zones (EPZ) – They provide benefits for manufacturing activities.
- Special economic zones (SEZ)– It promotes foreign direct investments in specified areas. The main purpose is to process items to be exported.
Types of UAE free zones licenses-
- Service License- This allows the company to carry out specific services.
- Trade License- This allows the company to practice trade related activities.
- Industrial License- This allows the company to import raw materials and export finished products.
- Business Operation Permit- This is a special permit for companies operating in the areas that may be owned by private developers of the free zones business setup service in Dubai using a license issued by DED.
- Entrepreneurial Business License- This is provided to entrepreneurs and their free zone company registration dubai with some support resources and services.
- Free Lance Permit- This allows you to freelance as a profession
- General Trading- It allows importing, distribution, and storage of all items as per the regulations.
- Merge (Amalgamation of companies)- Two or more companies that are incorporated in the same one may need this license to operate as one.
UAE Free Zones
About Dubai Free Zones
Freezone company formation in Dubai has more than 30 free zone areas operating. They offer trading, services, and industrial licenses to investors. These are one of the primary contributors to the economy of Dubai as they provide ever growing business opportunities Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is a popular business hub for foreign investment.
About Sharjah Free Zones
Sharjah is one of the fastest-growing hubs for industrial business and is therefore attracting many foreign investors. These free zones have modern infrastructure which gives them high class facilities to operate a business.
About Abu Dhabi Free Zones
It is strengthening foreign investment in UAE by having good business relationships with more than 100 countries across the globe. Abu Dhabi has a total of 8 free zones that cover opportunities and jobs in multiple industries and sectors. Investors receive many benefits by setting up a company in Abu Dhabi free zones. These stand out for their services and tax savings.
About Ajman Free Zones
It is one of the oldest free zones in the UAE. It is a major source of economic growth for the UAE. It offers an easy business setup with support services. It has also collaborated with Ajman Transport Authority to create appropriate solutions for the development of the transport sector.
About (RAK) Ras Al Khaimah Free Zones
It is awarded as one of the “Best Emerging Free Zone”. Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) free zone provides low-cost industrial land for construction to investors. It is one of the most strategic locations for doing the business setup. There are four free zones included in the RAK Free zone.
About Fujairah Free Zones
Fujairah free zones provide for the needs of shareholders. It is accessible to all Arabian Gulf ports. It is recognized as a Silicon Valley of the UAE.
Radiantbiz provides all round solution to all business setup queries whether it is an offshore, a mainland, or a free zone setup. We are transactional banking and trade finance experts and will help you in managing your corporate bank account. We will guide you through the steps of obtaining a license with ease. We have various packages to fit with your dream business and help to get the company that you desire to run.