How to setup a digital marketing and social media company in Dubai
In recent years, the digital marketing business has experienced unprecedented expansion. Spending on Digital marketing in the United States and the United Kingdom increased to USD 52 billion last year. The global digital marketing spend is estimated to be approximately USD 100 billion.
This is, without a doubt, a huge market. And it’s only going to get bigger. The tendency is similar in the UAE, with estimates indicating that the digital marketing business is growing at a rate of between 25% and 40% each year.
With such considerable development, people in the region with the marketing skills and much-needed determination to run a successful firm in this place will have a lot of options.
If that is you, there are a few things to consider before launching your digital marketing agency in Dubai.
Why start a Digital Marketing company in Dubai?
There are several advantages to establishing your own business and becoming your boss, including increased flexibility, autonomy, and prospective revenue. But why launch a digital marketing agency in the first place? And why should Dubai be a preference?
Perhaps the most important requirement in launching a digital marketing agency is that you are well-versed in the field. Maybe you’ve been working at an agency and thought to yourself, “I could do this myself.” In the vast majority of circumstances, you most likely could.
You only need a laptop, the internet, and a strong web presence to get started in this field if you have an excellent understanding of digital marketing – from SEO to analytics and digital ads.
How to start your digital marketing and social media company in Dubai?
There are numerous factors to consider before submitting your application for a Dubai trade license.
1. Whether you want to establish your business on the mainland or in a free zone. Each area has its own set of benefits. If you set up shop on the mainland, you are free to trade directly with the local market without the assistance of a local agent. You may also participate in government contract bidding. If you establish a business in a free zone, you will be immune from paying any customs duties. Business owners in the UAE freezone have complete flexibility to repatriate all invested cash and profits. Foreign exchange controls and currency limitations are likewise absent.
2. Decide the name of your business. In the world of digital marketing, image is crucial, therefore it’s critical that your company name creates an impact, lingers in customers’ minds, and represents the spirit of your brand.
3. Your name must fulfill specific requirements. There should be no harsh or profane wording in your company name, and no references to well-known organizations or corporations. If you’re going to use your complete name in your business name, no abbreviations or initials are acceptable. The name you want to use for your company should be accessible for registration. As part of the license application procedure, a business formation specialist can assist you with this.
You may now apply for your trade license after making these crucial selections. A professional services license is required to start a digital marketing firm in Dubai.
If you want to start a business on the mainland of Dubai, you’ll need to apply for a license with the Department of Economic Development. If you are establishing a business in a free zone, you must submit an application to the appropriate management body.
In all situations, working with a company set up expert is recommended since, although the procedure is simple, it is not without its quirks. Whether you apply on your own or through a company formation agency, you will often just need to supply a few facts and some basic paperwork, such as:
- The application form filled out completely
- a copy of the potential owner’s passport
- two passport-size color pictures
A company set-up agency may also handle all of your visa applications, including those for your employees, family, and domestic workers.
What is the cost of starting a digital marketing agency in Dubai?
The cost of establishing a digital agency in Dubai is determined by whether you want to operate on the mainland or in a free zone, as well as the size of your company.
If you’re searching for an estimate, an E-commerce license costs AED 5750 and is assured to be issued within 48 hours.
Ready to start your digital marketing company in Dubai?
Setting up a digital marketing agency in Dubai is not always difficult if you have the proper skills and knowledge.
However, it does need some prior understanding of the procedure. Furthermore, it’s worth noting that the application procedure is only simple if your license application is comprehensive and error-free at the time of submission.
How Radiant Biz helps you
In matters like business setup, people tend to get confused and get in chaos due to several rules and requirements. This is the time when people tend to look for an expert. A lot of chaos can be avoided if guidance is taken from the very beginning. Every venture may have unique requirements like location, customer convenience, logistical feasibility, and banking services.
We at Radiant Biz strive to understand these unique precepts and provide expert and reliable consultation to our clients with updated laws and governing regulations, awareness of their rights, and cost-effective business solutions tailor-made to their business needs and budget.