IFZA (International Free Zone Authority), Dubai has established itself as one of the most favored and leading free zones in the country. The popular free zone has been recently under the patronage of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) and offers a wide range of business packages and services to international investors, small and medium enterprises, as well as emerging start-ups to experience one-of-a-kind facilities for their business setup in Dubai.
IFZA free zone company formation offers great opportunities for business facilities such as world-class office infrastructure, warehouses, and modern storage spaces equipped with the latest technology at very competitive prices. Start your business in the IFZA Free zone , Dubai, and become a part of the ever-evolving ecosystem.
Major highlights of IFZA offers the best in class features for international businesses and ensures top-notch facilities for your business in Dubai.
Here’s a list of all the highlights of IFZA:
- IFZA Free zone has a great location, due to which you can get access to the global market.
- Several license options for thousands of business activities.
- The ability to combine professional, commercial, and industrial licenses under one IFZA license.
- Cost-effective pricing for your business in Dubai.
- Business incorporation is very quick.
- Physical presence to set up a business is not mandatory.
- No NOC is required from the current visa sponsor.
- No paid-up share capital requirement.
- A general trading license is also available.
- Medical insurance for business partners
Why consider IFZA for a free zone business setup in Dubai?
IFZA Free zone company formation in Dubai can be extremely beneficial for your business as it offers major factors that must be considered while looking to start a Dubai Freezone company setup.
Below is a list of the major pointers that guarantee a booming business setup in Dubai:
- 100% foreign ownership of the company
- Complete tax exemptions from corporate and income tax
- Residency visas valid for three years
- International exposure for your business
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- Excellent options for office space, warehouse, and Flexi Desk.
- No import and export duties
- Extremely cost-effective business setup
- Easy corporate banking services
What are the various license options available in IFZA?IFZA Dubai offers a variety of business license options to choose from. These are available for businesses of all sizes and types.
- Professional License: A professional license is for businesses that offer consultancy and services.
- Commercial License: A commercial license allows businesses to offer import, export, storage, and distribution of certain products.
- Industrial License: An industrial license allows you to import raw materials, manufacture, process, and pack, along with export specified products.
Apart from these three major business licenses, you can also set up a branch company in IFZA. The only essential rule to be followed by the branch company is that it must conduct the same activities as done by the parent company.
What services does IFZA offer? With its wide range of services for international companies and start-ups, IFZA Dubai has a lot to offer to ensure a successful business setup in the UAE.
Our experienced and dedicated Managers will guide you through the IFZA Dubai Free Zone company setup.
1. License Services: As discussed above, IFZA free zone offers a business license for several business activities. Apart from issuing licenses, it also offers license renewals and upgrades along with license amendments and document attestation. Morever, the IFZA free zone license cost is quite practical with all the modern facilities available for a business.
2. Immigration Services: IFZA also provides VIP visa stamping that allows business owners to move the standard visa process much faster.
3. Additional Services: Under the added services, IFZA provides reliable real estate office solutions and training services that include sharing knowledge and working with partners to streamline their professional expertise.
Steps to start a business in IFZA Now, how do we start a business in IFZA, Dubai? The process is quite simple and quick, check out the steps below:
Individual and corporate shareholders go through the identical IFZA incorporation process, with the exception of the accompanying documents.
- Decide your business name: Start with choosing a name for your business Go for a unique name that clearly defines your business and follows the standard rules set by the UAE government.
- Apply for the license application: Next is applying for the business license, for which you will need to keep your documents intact and submit the license application along with all the required documents for further review.
- Open a bank account: Having a business bank account in Dubai is a major step when starting a business in the UAE. Choose a bank as per your business needs and apply for opening a business bank account. The best way to get things done quickly is to take assistance from RadiantBiz, an experienced and leading consultancy for corporate banking services.
List of documents required IFZA free zone business setup in Dubai requires the following documents:
- Copy of passport for all shareholders
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of visa for all shareholders
- A business plan
More documents required for corporate share holders
- Memorandum of association (MoA)
- Article of association
- Lease agreement
- Copy of certificate of company incorporation
How can RadiantBiz assist you with business setup in IFZA?
Looking to set up a business in IFZA Free zone, Dubai is a great choice for foreign investors and entrepreneurs. With all kinds of world-class facilities for every business niche, the free zone is something that you want to consider for your business in the UAE.
Consult RadiantBiz – Business Setup Consultants in Dubai for complete guidance on the process of incorporation with IFZA. Our team has all the necessary skills, resources, and experience to advice you on the best business possibilities in IFZA.
Being an active IFZA partner, we can take care of all your trade license approvals, visa applications, documentation, and all the required regulations that need to be followed. Speak to our experts for a comprehensive and successful company setup in Dubai.