Trusted Partner For Corporate Banking in UAE
Business Bank Account in Dubai
Get the best corporate banking consultancy from experts and take the first step towards a better business approach.
See what the Business community has to say about us
What is Corporate Banking and Why is It Important in Any Business?
A corporate business account is the next big thing that holds major importance for business setup in Dubai. It makes your financial transactions simple and is highly recommended for better maintenance of your business funds. Corporate banks in the UAE offer the facility of multi-currency accounts. A multi-currency account allows you to deal in multiple currencies which is very helpful for foreign investors as it reduces the overall transaction costs, and keeps your money transfers hassle-free.
Benefits of Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Dubai?
Opening a corporate bank account provides numerous advantages for businesses.
Here are some of the major benefits:
The banking system in the UAE is one of the safest in the world. You don’t need to worry about the privacy of your data when you open a bank account in the UAE.
Banks in the UAE offer the utmost secure transactions for your business. You are always notified about your account updates and there is no possibility of any fraudulent activity taking place within the account.
Easy capital transfers
If you are a foreigner doing business in the UAE, capital transfers and currency exchanges are a major part of your business. This becomes easy with a corporate bank account for your business.
Advanced banking services
Banks in the UAE are technically sound and provide you with a variety of services, including instant money transfers, credit cards, and online banking.
Steps For Opening a Corporate Bank Account
It is essential to manage your finances in order to get your business going in the UAE. Here are the steps that you can follow to get your corporate bank account opened
Business license: To register your company in Dubai, obtaining a valid business license is a mandatory first step. Without a license, banks in Dubai will not recognize or allow you to open a corporate bank account.
Select a bank: Find the bank that provides the best services to you and meets the needs of your company. This can be done by doing all the research necessary.
Submit your application: Fill the application form provided by the bank and submit the same to proceed with the process.
Gather all the necessary documents: If you want open a corporate bank account in Dubai, certain documents must be submitted. These documents will be used as a proof of business and include details such as contracts and invoices.
Get approvals: Get approvals on your application form and the documents you have submitted to the bank in order to get your account opened.
Deposit the initial funds: Deposit the initial funds in your account and start using your account now to manage your company and funds.
Documents Required for Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Dubai
List of documents to open a corporate bank account in Dubai
- A company trade license is essential so that the bank can recognize your business.
- CV/Resume is needed to identify your past business experience, thus ensuring that it matches your upcoming business activities.
- A copy of your passport and residency visa will ensure your nationality and legal entry into the respective country.
- The bank would require legal company documents so that it can be assured of valid ownership of your current company.
- A copy of Emirates ID will act as a validation document and be a part of the verification by the bank.
- Utility bills are usually required as proof of address. This is important to keep a record of your address in the bank.
- 6 months bank statements will be required as a guarantee that your financial statements are legal and do not contain any fraud.
- The business plan will be required by the bank to get an idea of your business activities and financial plan.
Top Banks for Your Corporate Account Formation in UAE
There are plenty of banks to choose from in the UAE. Some of the top banks that you can prefer
Choosing The Right Bank For Your Corporate Account
Choosing the right bank is important for any business. There are certain factors that decide if you should go for one bank or the other.
Reputation of the Bank
The reputation of the bank has a great impact. Go for a bank with a good reputation when it comes to supporting the businesses that have opened their account there.
Keep an eye out for the services the bank offers. This can help you compare and know the best offers available.
It is essential that you choose the bank that helps you get the answer to all your queries and guides you through the process with their knowledge and expertise.
Fees and Charges
The banks charge fees that differ from one another. Make sure that you compare these charges when choosing your bank.
Challenges in Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Dubai
Opening a corporate bank account in Dubai is one of the most challenging tasks in the UAE. It is essential to adhere to the strict laws and follow the regulations set by the authorities.
- Business history of the account holder– It is essential to have a good knowledge of the industry in which your business is being established before opening a bank account.
- Strict regulatory requirements– Many regulations have been put in place to ensure that there are no frauds and no money laundering takes place. It is essential to ensure strict compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Residence visa– It is essential to have a residence visa for setting up a business bank account in the UAE. Majority of banks require a local address as well.
- Lack of physical office space – It is one of the primary requirements of the bank for the business to have a physical presence to get a bank account opened.
- Minimum bank balance requirements – There is a requirement of a minimum bank balance to get an account opened. This minimum fund differs for different banks.
- High risk individuals– Individuals from high risk countries may find it difficult to open a bank account in the UAE.
What to Keep in Mind Before Opening a Corporate Bank Account in the UAE?
If you are planning to open a corporate bank account in the UAE, you should take certain points under consideration. These are
- Reputation– Go for a bank that has a good reputation in the local market and the industry. Same is true for foreign branches as well.
- Compliance– The UAE has strict policies and it is therefore necessary to ensure that all the processes you do are legally complying.
- Banking fees– Banks charge fees for their services. Choose the bank that provides you with the best options for the fee you pay
- Documentation– The documents should be submitted correctly to ensure that your application is approved without any issues.
- Minimum balance requirements– Every bank in the UAE requires a minimum balance. Make sure that you check the minimum balance requirement before you choose the bank.
- Type of account – There are various types of accounts that are offered by various banks. Choose an account type after checking you requirements
- Company registration– Register your company so that you can apply for a corporate bank account since you are required to present your business licence as a proof.
Our Role as a Corporate Banking Consultant
RadiantBiz is a trusted name when it comes to reliable corporate banking services in the UAE. We will walk you through the corporate banking process for your business in the UAE because we have all the necessary skills and expertise.
Additionally, all banks in the UAE would require you to give them a pile of paperwork. Why don’t you let us take care of it? We provide completely transparent and easy processes for your business bank account and guarantee to provide the best guidance for choosing the best bank to meet your company’s demands.
- We handle all your documentation and paperwork formalities as required by the bank.
- With us, you get a hassle-free process while opening a business bank account in Dubai
- Get the best assistance in making the right bank choice that caters to your business needs.
We consider all factors for your business to assist you in a 360-degree manner in selecting the best bank.
With 15 years of experience in corporate banking, our in-house team will assist you in compiling all the documents required.
Overcome the challenges of compliance checks with our dedicated in-house compliance management team.
Virtual corporate banking
We will help you plan everything while you are sitting in your home country. Our team will submit all the required documents to the banks on your behalf.
What Client's Says About Our Corporate Banking Consultancy Services?We thank our client for their reviews and suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of company bank account setup differs depending on the bank you choose. In order to get an estimate, enter your details in our cost calculator and get started.
The best bank for business accounts in the UAE will depend on you and your company’s needs. The services and fees of each bank are different from the other. This is where you can seek expert help and get started.
Every bank has a different policy on minimum balance. Some bank needs a minimum balance (say 10,000 AED) and some charges a monthly rental amount on zero balance.
Yes, even though the requirements and policies of each bank differ, mostly banks allow foreign companies to open a bank account in the UAE.
Opening a corporate bank account in Dubai can typically take anywhere between 3-5 working days
No, without a licence none of the banks will recognise you and let you open a corporate bank account.
The entire process of opening a bank account in Dubai takes about 4-6 weeks. However, you may open a corporate bank account with RadiantBiz in just one week.
Yes, you can transfer money to a country fairly easily using your bank account in the UAE. You can utilize the mobile/net banking features that your bank provides.
RadiantBiz offers the possibility to open a bank account virtually, even though it is necessary to be physically present in the UAE when doing so. We will handle the application process on your behalf.