Top 10 business activities you can do in a freezone
By Jahnavi Seth | 19th April 23
The UAE free zones allow you to do a variety of activities. The most preferred ones are as follows-
- E- Commerce – Entrepreneurs who wish to take advantage of the UAE’s strategic location, assets, and business-friendly atmosphere can consider setting up an e-commerce company setup in Dubai free zones. IFZA. SPC, RAKEZ, MEYDAN FREE ZONE, Sharjah Airport International Freezone, Dubai South, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) are a few of the well-known free zones for e-commerce businesses (SAIF).
- Consultancy – Several free zones in the UAE provide advantages including tax exemption, 100% foreign ownership, and easy business registration. Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Internet City, and Abu Dhabi Global Market are a few well-known free zones for consultancies.
- Event Management– The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Dubai Media City, and Dubai World Trade Centre are a few well-known free zones for event management businesses. The type and size of your company will determine the legal structure of your event management.
- Publishing- Publishing enterprises often choose free zones in Dubai Production City, Dubai Media City, and twofour54 Abu Dhabi. You must obtain the required licence in order to do so.
- Fashion and Design – Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC), Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone, and Dubai Design District (d3) are a few well-known free zones for businesses in the fashion and design sectors. The kind and size of your company will determine the legal framework of your fashion and design operation.
- Photography, media and publishing services – Dubai Production City, Dubai Studio City, and twofour54 Abu Dhabi are a few well-known free zones for photography businesses. You must register with the National Media Council if you want to start a commercial photography company in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai Media City, twofour54 Abu Dhabi, and Dubai Production City are a few well-known free zones for media businesses. You must register with the National Media Council if you intend to run a commercial media firm in the United Arab Emirates. Entrepreneurs who wish to take advantage of the UAE’s advantageous location, robust infrastructure, and business-friendly atmosphere might consider setting up a production services company there. Production businesses frequently use the free zones in Dubai Production City, Dubai Studio City, and twofour54 Abu Dhabi.
- Interior design- Entrepreneurs who wish to take advantage of the UAE’s strategic position, robust infrastructure, and welcoming business climate may find that setting up an interior design services firm in one of the country’s freezones is a wonderful alternative. Some famous free zones for interior design businesses are Dubai Design District (d3), Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), and Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone.
- Business consultancy – Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Knowledge Park, and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) are a few well-known free zones for businesses consulting firms. You might need to recruit personnel to handle customer interactions, business growth, and service delivery depending on the size of your business consulting.
- Import- Export – All the free zones are popular for import and export activities in the UAE. This is due to the fact that there are no custom duties imposed on businesses here. Most preferred free zones are SPC and IFZA.
- Crypto trading and NFT- People from all over the world are investing in crypto currency and NFTs. This makes it an excellent choice for people to get started with a business in the UAE. IFZA is one of the most preferred free zones for this activity.
How can RadiantBiz help?
Whatever activity is it that you want to get started on, you can take help from RadiantBiz. We are experts in the field with over 10 years of experience and thousands of clients. Contact us to get started today.