Travel Agency license in Dubai- Simple steps one should know
Travel Agency license in Dubai (UAE)
Steps of opening a tourism company in Dubai
- Knowing the types of travel licenses that are provided in Dubai
- Initial approval fees need to be paid
- Agency’s trade name needs to be approved,
- an insurance policy needs to be supplied;
- Blueprint and lease need to be provided of the location where the agency is supposed to work.
- Documents need to be submitted.
Knowing the Types of Travel Agency license in Dubai which is provided
There are two types of Travel agency licenses that are provided in Dubai
- Inbound licences- This company provides local trips or activities for tourists.
- Outbound licenses- This company provides tours abroad.
Initial fees need to be paid
The company size, business activities, type of activities, and the number of owners are a few factors on which the cost of the license depends in Dubai. The travel agency license costs a minimum of AED 20,000.
Agency’s trade name needs to be approved
Agency’s trade name is the name by which the agency is known. This name needs to be approved so that none of the offensive words in any of the languages, mainly Arabic or English are used in the name. The name can be selected with the help of business setup consultants in Dubai.
An insurance policy needs to be supplied
All the business have their own sets of risks and liabilities and therefore an insurance policy needs to be supplied. In the case of a travel agency, General Liability Insurance is suitable.
Blueprint and lease need to be provided of the location where the agency is supposed to work
Blueprints and a lease of the location where the agency is supposed to function need to be provided. This lease needs to updated timely and regularly to continue with one’s business legally.
Documents need to be submitted for Travel Agency license in Dubai
Documents Required to Obtain a Tourism License in Dubai
- An application form.
- Copies of the passports of the applicants and manager.
- A family record and a copy of the identification documents for UAE nationals.
- A notarized copy of the manager’s certificate of experience.
- The owner and manager’s certificates of good conduct.
- A no objection letter issued by the Civil Aviation Authority.
The application form needs to be collected, details are filled, the authorized signature and company stamp is collected and it is sent to the counter at Dubai Chamber. At the same time, a Certificate will be provided from the Dubai Chamber.
This certificate is mandatory to register a company in Dubai with various departments of government and for expanding the business as well. Along with the Tourism License fees, payment has to be made at DED. The license provided to travel agencies is usually valid for one year. This license must be extended later as it is compulsory to have a valid license to practice any kind of business in any part of the UAE.