How to start Yoga centre in Dubai?
Written By Jahnavi- 17th Jan’23
Yoga is one of the most loved forms of exercise in today’s world. People globally practise yoga for their well being and health. It has led to a healthier lifestyle and a health oriented population worldwide. This immense growth has led to the opening of many yoga centres throughout the world for yoga enthusiasts. Dubai is also one of the places where yoga is widely practised and loved. With the growth of the love for yoga, it is the right choice for anyone to setup a yoga center in Dubai, UAE.
There are a wide range of benefits and reasons to open a yoga center in Dubai. This blog intends to help you look at these benefits and also know the procedure of starting a yoga center in Dubai, UAE.
How could you benefit from a yoga studio in Dubai?
As a well trained yoga teacher, it is a great idea to open your yoga studio. You will enjoy many benefits and get a good profit as well. Some of the benefits are below mentioned:
- The youth generation of today’s time are more aware and considered about their physical appearance which has led to a high demand of yoga instructors, teachers and centers in UAE.
- Many people choose yoga as the exercise of their choice due to the immense benefits it provides both in short and long term.
- Yoga is beneficial for both mental and physical well being and is hence in a wide demand.
- Yoga has now become a way of life and many foreigners travel from distant places just to learn yoga and inculcate the art in their lives.
- Since the pandemic hit, people have been more focused on breathwork. It is one of the major aspects of yoga and has hence been the reason for so many people being attracted to the practice.
- You get the benefit of being a healthcare organisation since yoga classifies under the health and wellness sector when setting up a business.
- Once your branch functions well, it can be extended to other emirates and even other nations.
What steps do I need to follow in order to set up my own yoga centre?
It is easy to set up your yoga centre in the UAE. You need to ensure that all the steps are followed properly and all the documents are submitted. The following are the steps to setup a yoga centre in Dubai, UAE.
- Decide the Jurisdiction – Decide whether you want to set up as a mainland company or a free zone company. This is a crucial step since this decides the concerned authorities that you need to approach for further procedures and documentation. It also decides the boundaries of your business.
- Select the Legal Entity – There are various types of legal structures you can choose from. You can set up a partnership, sole proprietorship or an LLC. Each entity allows you to do business in different ways and also decides the taxes, licence fee and the laws that your company has to follow in order to legally function in the UAE.
- Decide the Location – The location of your business also decides your audience. Choose the location of your business setup wisely. In the case of a yoga studio, you can opt for a residential area.
- Decide the Trade Name – Decide your trade name and ensure that it is available for you to register. Ensure that the name does not mention god or is an abbreviation of anything. It should not be related to any well known companies and the name should not translate to anything offensive in any language.
- Get Approvals – Once all the above mentioned steps are done you will have to seek approvals from the concerned free zone authority or in case of a mainland setup, the DED. You will also be needing approvals from the Yoga and Sports Welfare department. This is because yoga is classified as a sport. And additional approval from the Ministry of Public Health will also be required. The approvals may take 2-3 weeks, considering the health and wellness advantages of yoga for the general public.
- Submit the Documents – Submit all the necessary documents along with a duly filled application form to obtain your license. This has to be done after the approvals. The necessary documents includes:
- professional experience certificate or any other recognition letter
- Passport & visa copies
- Passport size photographs
- Other documents based on region and type of business setup in UAE
- Open a Corporate bank Account – Once all the above mentioned procedures are completed, you need to open a Business bank account in Dubai in a local or global bank. This will ensure ease of receiving and sending payments.
How much can a yoga centre in Dubai costs?
A yoga centre in Dubai, UAE costs according to your needs. The jurisdiction, licence and location play a key role in the cost. However, you do not have to worry. Head to RadiantBiz and get your estimate by filling in your details in our cost calculator.
How can RadiantBiz help you set up your Yoga centre in Dubai, UAE?
With the growing demand and rise of yoga, it is one of the most beneficial ideas to open a yoga centre in the UAE. In order to do so, you need to follow some specific steps that may be time consuming. In order to save on the time spent and use it for things you love, a business setup consultant is the best choice for you and your business.
We at RadiantBiz use our years of experience in the field to help you get your business in a hassle free way. Our experts understand and analyse your needs and provide you with budget friendly solutions for your business. To get started with your yoga centre in Dubai, UAE contact RadiantBiz today!